Sunday, August 24, 2008

Home Sweeter Home...Praising God in the Storms

Well, it seems like forever since I have written on my blog page. It's probably because it has
been a month . I have been to Mexico City in the last part of July and again this past week. It has been a very different experience and I appreciate home a lot. I always have tried to not take advantage of the comforts of home-being in another country just makes me more thankful.
Just recently-there was a family member of mine-a cousin- that had major surgery-today. He had to have a shunt replaced. So please pray for him. I love all of my family,cousins,aunts,uncles,and my parents. Family is very important to me,because we are also a part of God's family. There is nothing too big or small that God can't handle. I am praying for my cousins' recovery. I know that this is hard for the parents. I also know that we get our help from the LORD!



No comments:

Daily Bible Verse