Sunday, June 15, 2008

Celebrating Our Parents

If you are fortunate enough-like myself- that your parents are still with you on this earth. Tell them how much they mean to you. the sacrifices that they made for their children and the dedication that had. Yes- even say thank you to those parents who may have not given the best environment,nurturing,and a Godly upbringing. Those parents need to see the Heavenly Father through you. No matter what-we still have to abide by what He says.
I deeply love and adore my parents-I would do anything for them within my own little human power. I try to spend as much time as I can with them and go places with them. I know one day they will be in Heaven, and I will have to learn to be without them in this world.
Make sure that the parents you have know that you love them, and that God loves them too. Don't waste time being bitter,make time to be a witness. Don't let them be separated from you here, or they will not be with you in heaven if they are not saved.

I hope that every mother and father have had a wonderful Mother's and Father's Day :)

No comments:

Daily Bible Verse